WHooHooHoo... Party on Wed night was awesome, it's ladies night and also hunk search... Sweet Mel got a table near the activity area and I was juz sitting beside the area when those hunks performing... Wahaha.. Drooling...
Babes and handsome all enjoyed themselves that night... =)
*don tell me u r not, u must b lying*
Spot me again on their grand final, I got table near performing area worz... =p
-----------------------------------------
yesterday went for a interview @ Chinatown, sounds not bad la... Then walked over to MS, nightlife office to grab my martini innercity passcard... I got a mth plus to drink up 40 diff types of martini @ 6 different clubs for FREE!!!! Hoo...
meet Kelvin for dinner and movie... hur..
wanted to watch Reincarnation but missed the timing, Hostel im still underage for it cos R21...
so end up we watched Boy Eats Girl...
What a gross show... It's somewhat like "land of the dead" and happytreefriends... U will see eyes popping ard, neck being snapped, bodies being grained into pieces...
I'll rate it as 2 n half stars out of 5 stars...
There are nice movies on show n coming up....
Horror movies:
Black Night, When A Stranger Calls(4 May), Voice(11 May), plus the 3 movies I mention above
Cartoons and Animals:
The Wild(27 Apr), Over the Hedge(19 May), Eight Below, Ice Age 2: The Meltdown
LOVE story:
Aquamarine(27 Apr),Take the Lead
Action movies:
Mission Impossible 3(3rd May),The Inside Man, Firewall, 16 Blocks
mystery:
The Da Vinci Code (18 May)
Comedy:
Just My Luck(11 May),Kinky Boots(11 May)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment